A fantastic NEW free activity to increase your
physical, mental and social wellbeing!
What is it?
- A gentle 45 minute exercise session to improve mobility, muscular flexibility and strength
- A short time of peaceful relaxation
- A short thought for the day involving a Bible reading with a few moments to comment or ask questions
- A time to chat and relax over free teas and coffees at the end!
- To improve physical and mental wellbeing
- Provide a chance to socialise
- Have fun!
Who for? Older people who currently do little or no regular exercise. If you think you’re not fit enough to exercise, this is for you!
Where? Lansdowne Church, Woodbury Avenue
When? Tuesdays, 11.00am to 12.30pm (but not the 21 January 2020)